Bed Bugs are causing many people anxiety and sleepless nights. Their resurgence in New York is alarming and needs to be met head on. The Champ Bullfrog is ready for the fight!
- On the rise, 240% increase in bedbug violations from 2006-2009.
- Unfed adults are mahogany to rusty brown; engorged bed bug is red-brown after a blood meal. Nymphs (baby bed bugs) are nearly colorless when they first hatch and become brownish as they mature.
- Adult bed bugs are about 1/4 inch long. Nymphs (baby bed bugs) range from 1.3 mm to 4-5 mm.
- Bites can cause skin rashes and psychological anxiety
- Spread quickly and are excellent hiders in bedding, cracks and crevices, carpets.
- Feed on blood and go for months without feeding which allows them to easily spread and hide and difficult to detect.
Bullfrog is a bed bug eating machine! Decades of experience and a mean left “pest control” hook are guaranteed to knock out bed bugs in the first round!
- Certified pest control operators since 1978
- Offers EPA recognized Green Shield Certified pest control services
- Has completed hundreds of successful bedbug treatments for commercial, institutional and residential customers
- Uses the most appropriate innovative and environmentally sensitive techniques to combat bed bugs
- Stays informed on bed bug developments and treatments by attending industry seminars such as the NYC Special Expo on Bedbugs.